Who saw this coming…Chiefs have one 6 straight games
Jesus came to give all of us life. We need to start using the power that Jesus has given us and remember that he lives inside of us. I am God’s Temple. I need to stop thinking about myself and think more about God’s Temple inside of them.
Picture Source: glogster.com
At work, I have never seen anything like it. Business has been great and people across the company are finding us online and are requesting our services.
At home, my kids are involved not in just one or two activities, but more like 4-5 activies. Not sure my kids know what down-time is.
The local news is now the national news and I find myself watching less and less television. Social media news feeds are now the news and everyone weighs in with their opinion.
People’s patience is very short and change is the main constant.
People’s smartphones are the most important assets to people and most people are performing less and less work on them.
Apple Macbooks are the best alternative to smartphones and the most stable form of technology.
That is all for now. Time to get off the computer and go for a workout.
Goals for 2015
- Work on Relationships – God first, Wife second, Kids-Third, Others-Fourth
- Look for great investment opportunities
- Continue producing content for MWL Blog and Marketing Director Blog
- Lose 30 pounds in 2015
- Continue to read and learn everyday
- Be a leader and get more production out of people
- Be a motivator and stop gossiping
- Carry bible with cell phone. Always points to what is more important in my life
- Be supportive and be an advocate for my family
- Be more passionate about performance, achieving goals
- Look for opportunities to overcome fear and persevere
- Hit the gym 5 times a week
- Look for ways to relax
- Find better ways to use tablets and smartphone technology
- Run 2-3 miles without pain and stress
- Get connected with a series
- Watch/Listen to more Fr. Larry presentations
- Get stronger…weights, pushups, pull-ups
- Reduce snacking, (Chips, nuts, other)
- Reduce eating out
- Talk more about family accomplishments
- Spend less time on social media and smartphones
- Want to add 10 million to the bottom-line at work
- Get Hubspot implemented and achieve results
- Work at connecting more with great people
Thoughts about family
Thoughts about work
Thoughts about church
Thoughts about the future
Thoughts about the past
Thoughts about the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas Seasons.
When I get into these types of patterns where I am constantly thinking about something I need to take action on; it is at that moment I begin to lose steam and get tired. It finally hits me that I have so many things to be thankful for and I need to turn matters over to God in prayer. I need to stop thinking and start praying.
As you enter the holiday seasons of Thanksgiving and Christmas, take time to stop thinking and pray more. Seek God’s direction and the thoughts of this world will turn in to actions and He will lead you through your thoughts to make the best decisions. You are not alone! You have a loving, caring God.