As I take a sip from my morning coffee, I am reminded how a good, quality cup of coffee can get your day started off the right way. I also really like to go to different coffee places and experience the atmosphere and taste their product. I am a very simple drinker and I just prefer, clean/pure coffee. What about you? Where do you go to get Free Wi-Fi and meet clients, catch up with friends and get quality coffee? Do you like the product, or is it more about the service or the atmosphere.
Wouldn’t it be great to see what people think about with respect to this topic?
Now its your turn to Participate:
Please post the following:
- Name of your favorite Coffee House and City, State
- Website and
- Reason why you like this place.
- 1) Scooters Coffee House is my favorite in the Omaha,NE
- 2) http://www.scooterscoffeehouse.com/
- This place always has quality coffee and quality service. “Once you drink their coffee, you will never go back to convenience store coffee again”. Conveniently located throughout Omaha, I drive by at least three locations on my way to work everyday.
I am very curious to learn about other coffee houses across the country.
Take a little time and post your ideas: 1) Name/Location, 2) Website, 3) Reason
Let’s have some coffee fun today.