Here is my thought list for 2011 with respect to Social Media… January 12, 2011
- How can I use Facebook to better communicate and engage people with respect to happenings at Midwest Laboratories?
- Is a Facebook Place Page better than a Company Fan Page?
- How do I maximize the company function on LinkedIn so people will start to follow Midwest Laboratories on Linkedin?
- How do I continue to use LinkedIn? Are people finding myself there and if so how?
- Maximize communication with the right audience on twitter
- Look for some time-saving ways to facilitate communication and still be authentic. No auto-anything allowed.
- Be interesting and develop a writing style that welcomes readers and does not discourage readers
- Can YouTube attract people to your site? What are some easy ways to get there.
- How can my company be found easier on google for services our company provides?
- Continue to integrate website with Social Media Inititaitives
- Continue to integrate Social Media Communication with Trade Shows
Do any of these ideas resonate with you and your thinking?
Come to a special meeting, UnMarketing – The New Marketing Strategies through the Omaha Chamber
Some ideas will be presented with respect to these topics. Also, some great attendees will offer their insights too.